Be Featured in the 2016 Flame Magazine!
This is your opportunity to be featured in the 2016 Flame magazine, ALD's annual publication. The submission deadline has been extended to Monday, November 30, 2015.
Please follow these submission guidelines:
- Ideas: Unique programs your chapter is doing, great service projects, and/or cool stories about your chapter's history
- Word Count: 500 words or less
- Photographs: Must be high resolution for printing (2MB or higher)
- Submissions: Mail to National Headquarters (PO Box 444, Fairport, NY 14450) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have received an invitation to join Alpha Lambda Delta during the fall of 2015, click here for more information about our honor society.
If your son or daughter has received an invitation to Alpha Lambda Delta, click here to find out how ALD can help your student become even more successful and about opportunities for scholarships and fellowships offered to ALD members.
Advisors - if you need help setting up your invitations in ALD's My Honor Society system, click here to access the online user's manual, or click here for step-by-step instructions on inviting students to your chapter with MHS.
Order of the Torch & Maintain the Flame Award Recipients
2015 Order of the Torch Award Recipients:
- California University of Pennsylvania
- Hood College
- Indiana University - Purdue University Indianapolis
- Morningside College
- Otterbein University
- University of New Haven
- University of Oklahoma
- University of Texas - Pan American
- Western Michigan University
2015 Maintain the Flame Award Recipients:
- Bowling Green State University
- Dickinson College
- Purdue University
- University of Maryland - College ParkUniversity of Wisconsin - Oshkosh
- An honorable mention was given to University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire