All chapters are required to complete an annual report. This contains information needed for including your chapter with the Group Tax Return for the IRS. Failure to submit a report may result in your chapter having to work directly with the IRS to submit the information. Chapter reports are typically submitted by the advisor.
Click here to access the 2017 Annual Report. Deadline is May 10, 2017.
Information required for the report:
- Chapter recruitment (how you recruit, did you use MHS)
- Chapter's opening balance as of April 15, 2016
- Chapter's closing balance as of April 15, 2017
- Does your chapter offer local scholarships (yes/no, and amount)
- Chapter's 2016-2017 activites
You can save your report and return to complete, if needed. At the bottom of the page, click "Save & Resume Later." A URL will be generated - please save this link. If you lose the link or need additional assistance, please contact Trish in the National Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1.800.9.ALPHA.1.